All-Star 2011 Spirit Fest Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow thats a lot of partial. but yeah i was just wondering predictions on who would get the 2 full paid ones. i'm thinking ECE coed 5 and maybe pro? i'm not sure of all the level 5 teams going to this comp.

Code:
On behalf of the Spirit Festival Championships we would like to welcome you all to the 2011 Spirit
Festival Cheer and Dance Nationals at the Mohegan Sun Arena on the 8th and 9th of January in the year
2011. We are very excited to announce that we have been declared a Tier 1 Company awarding 2 Full
Paid and 6 At Large Bids to the 2011 Cheerleading Worlds. We are thrilled you have decided to compete
at this year’s Spirit Fest Nationals!
Bay State All‐Stars
Bethel High School
Central Jersey All‐Stars
Central Valley Panthers
Champion All‐Stars
Cheer Factor
Cheer Intensity All‐Stars
CNY Storm
Comet All‐Stars
Core Athletics
Dream Extreme All‐Stars
Dunne’s Gymnastics
East Celebrity Elite MA and CT Gyms
Exxcel All‐Stars
Full House All‐Stars
Galaxy Youth Cheer
Hamden High School
Integrity Cheer Corp.
Jersey All ‐Stars
Jersey Pride
Joel Barlow High School
Joseph A. Foran High School
Liberty All‐Stars
North Haven High School
Phoenix All‐Stars
Planet Cheer All‐Stars
Pro Athletics All Stars Leominster and Holbrook Gyms
Southern Connecticut State University
Sparks All‐Stars
St. Joseph High School
Titan All‐Stars
USA Wildcats

I think CJA is one of the top contenders for one of the full paids, they are always so good. But there are so many good teams going it will be intense! Can't wait!

Which of these gyms have level 5 teams? Can we make a list?

Small Senior:
Cheer Factor
CJA
ECE?

Large Limited:
ECE

Small Limited:
Sparks
USA Wildcats?

That's all I know/think... add on :)

Small Senior:
Cheer Factor
CJA
ECE?

Large Limited:
ECE

Small Limited:
CNY
Sparks
USA Wildcats?

Comets usually have a small senior....Bay state has a small limited coed....I'm pretty sure Jason will be bringing Pro athletics who has a Small limited coed

Small Senior:
Cheer Factor
CJA

Comets
ECE?

Large Limited:
ECE

Small Limited:

Baystate
CNY
Pro Athletics
Sparks
USA Wildcats?

is anyone willing to let me stay with them saturday night? I can get a ride to the competition saturday and from the competition sunday night, but would need somewhere to stay. anyone? :)

Yes to USA Wildcats Small Limited...they will probably combine ECE Large Senior Limited Coed with the Small Limited Coed teams since there doesnt seem to be any competition for them....does this comp seem smaller this year? I remember more teams I think last year and is ECE international all Girl competing? Oh ya....what about Spirit Central?

Back