All-Star 2011 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

Does anyone else watch them?
Men Round 1 was last night. Women round 1 is tonight. I am overly obsessed with Women's gymnastics.

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing?
Alicia Sacramone looked fantastic at the Covergirl Classic and I'm really excited to see her floor routine. Shawn Johnson had some awesome skills to that I am interested to see develop.

I have a feeling they'll show this weekend here, I don't remember the last time I saw a gymnastics championships show on tv here on the actual days.
I absolutely LOVE Alicia, so definitely excited to see her. Excited to see Shawn, although I'm not a huge fan. Do you know if Mattie Larson will be competing? She's my new favourite for the Americans (since Nastia is... retired...?)

I love Shawn, I'm really excited to see her. Is Jordan Weiber competing?

I'm in severe denial about this.
Nastia is a big chipmunk now. She'd have to lose a few before she climbed back onto the equipment. Did she ever make a final decision about it?

I love Shawn, I'm really excited to see her. Is Jordan Weiber competing?
Yes Jordyn will be there!

What channel are they on? I love women's gymnastics. I still pretend to do beam routines in my kitchen..
Today and tomorrow are on Universal Sports. If you don't get it, it will be broadcast online. 8pm eastern.
Saturday (women's final) is going to be on NBC at 8pm eastern.

All I have to say is that Team USA for the Olympics is going to be CRAZY. They have the best talent pool to pick from.

Shawn Johnson
Alicia Sacramone
Chellsie Memmel
Jordyn Weiber
Rebecca Bross
Allie Raismann

plus the wildcards like both Caquatto's , Vega, douglass, sloan. Plus some juniors that will be of age (ohashi, priessman, ross)

imrichhowboutu said:
Nastia is a big chipmunk now. She'd have to lose a few before she climbed back onto the equipment. Did she ever make a final decision about it?

Doesn't sound like she's officially retired, but she's playing that whole Brett Favre game of "Maybe I will, maybe I wont'" but we all know she shouldn't keep going.

I used to work the floor at Visa's every year :) Miss those days (and the crazy parties after....Worlds 2003 was the craziest party ever....we got kicked out of the hotel lobby-sent all of USAG up to the pool deck, then moved us back down the lobby after an hour of that)!!

Last I heard, Nastia had hit the gym, and worked out a bit, but her Twitter seems to show her still touring all over, doing different events, and like Rich said, she doesn't appear to have lost any of the weight she gained after she stopped training, so I doubt she'll return.

All I have to say is that Team USA for the Olympics is going to be CRAZY. They have the best talent pool to pick from.

Shawn Johnson
Alicia Sacramone
Chellsie Memmel
Jordyn Weiber
Rebecca Bross
Allie Raismann

plus the wildcards like both Caquatto's , Vega, douglass, sloan. Plus some juniors that will be of age (ohashi, priessman, ross)

I really wish people would count Mattie Larson in this, she's struggled a bit the last while, but placed 2nd at the same event last year (I believe it was the same event) right behind Rebecca Bross, who may I add, is one of my least favourite gymnasts of all time.

Back