All-Star 2012-2013 Cheer Costs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

$100 in May, June, July
$125 a month starting in August

*I think. The prices are right I'm just not positive on the months.

Tiny: $500 (All inclusive for Tiny team only 5 month season- Includes insurance, monthly fee, shoes, uniform rental, All competition fees)- Registration fee $150

Mini: $50 Monthly (Registration fee $150)

Tiny team ends in December, Mini team ends in February

Youth: $75 Monthly (Registration fee $175)

Jr, Senior & Co-ed: $100 Monthly (Registration fee $200)

Dance & Hip-Hop: $50 Monthly (Registration fee $150)

Cross-overs: $ 1/2 Price monthly of the lessor team (ex.: cheer is $100 and dance would
be only $25)- Only 1 registration fee is necessary however when registering you will need to pay the final month for both teams

Tuition is due on the 1st of each month starting in June and ending in March. (exception is Worlds teams)
 $10 Late fee is added to all accounts delinquent on the 15th of each month

My first gym was $125 a month which included one three hour practice and one mandantory two hour tumbling class. My second gym was $160 for tuition only or $180 for tuition plus unlimited tumbling, but flight school cost an extra $105 per month. And my most current gym is $180 including all tuition, tumbling, stretching, jumping, and stunting classes.

Tiny: $500 (All inclusive for Tiny team only 5 month season- Includes insurance, monthly fee, shoes, uniform rental, All competition fees)- Registration fee $150

Mini: $50 Monthly (Registration fee $150)

Tiny team ends in December, Mini team ends in February

Youth: $75 Monthly (Registration fee $175)

Jr, Senior & Co-ed: $100 Monthly (Registration fee $200)

Dance & Hip-Hop: $50 Monthly (Registration fee $150)

Cross-overs: $ 1/2 Price monthly of the lessor team (ex.: cheer is $100 and dance would
be only $25)- Only 1 registration fee is necessary however when registering you will need to pay the final month for both teams

Tuition is due on the 1st of each month starting in June and ending in March. (exception is Worlds teams)
 $10 Late fee is added to all accounts delinquent on the 15th of each month

Crazy good pricing for being in Chicago.

$100 a month on average. A little more for teams that practice more. A little less for those that practice less.

We add up costs for the year, divide that by 12 and add it to the monthly tuition for one monthly payment. Anyone that pays it all up front gets a 30% discount.

Crazy good pricing for being in Chicago.
I want to say that they charge us the minimum they possibly can.
No one on there makes any additional money from fees paid to the gym. The coaches are paid obviously but other than that and those teaching privates/classes there is no financial gain by anyone.
Everything goes right back into the gym. Which i think is why they are able to do that. One of the things my gym does is try to be a more affordable ... all-star experience for everyone.

I want to say that they charge us the minimum they possibly can.
No one on there makes any additional money from fees paid to the gym. The coaches are paid obviously but other than that and those teaching privates/classes there is no financial gain by anyone.
Everything goes right back into the gym. Which i think is why they are able to do that. One of the things my gym does is try to be a more affordable ... all-star experience for everyone.

Wish more gyms were like this. It makes cheer more accessible to people, and that's the best way to grow the sport.

Wish more gyms were like this. It makes cheer more accessible to people, and that's the best way to grow the sport.
Oh AND if you have more than two children enrolled each additional kid after the primary two gets a $50 discount on each months tuition.

my gym has an all inclusive price of $260 a month which includes practice time, choreography, practice clothes and other stuff the only other aditional costs are warmups and uniform

Our prices are detailed online in our AllStar paperwork but it goes a little like this:

Female athletes:
$500.00 deposit
$275 a month for new members
$235 a month for returning members

Male athletes:
$300.00 deposit
$188 a month for new members
$168 a month for returning members

Those prices include everything but actual travel and hotel expenses.

Our gym is $90 per month for two 2 hr practices per week and two free open gyms which are an hr each if you choose to attend them :) This is just the cost for tuition. Team fees are $2000 split into 11 payments. This covers all comps (8 or 9), uniform, coaches fees, shoes, bow, make up, bag, warm up, choreography, camp, music and 1 hotel night at nationals. team fees are able to be fund-raised for through our awesome booster program :) to crossover is only $50 extra per month no extra team fees.

Our gym is $185 a month for tuition. (Tuition is for 2 days of practice and one night of tumbling) 1200 for competition package, 900 for uniform, practice clothes, bow, shoes and makeup. This is our first year at this gym and it is a lot more then we paid at our prior gym. I guess we will see if the higher price is worth it.

Back