All-Star 2012-2013 Favorite Voiceovers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 8, 2011
So what are some of your guys favorite voiceovers from this season? I really like "Bullets are famous, HONEY, you're nameless" and "Girl you irrelevant unless you're cali ACES" from California Aces. They're sassy, haha. I also like "No boys, no problem" in Orange's and "I hear your heart beat to the beat of the GUN" and "If you don't like a Lady Bullet, you're dumb" from California Elite.

I don't get why Orange's music says no boys no problem, they've never had boys, i think that voice over would be better suited for a team that used to be coed but switched to all girl, IMO. But I love every other voice over in their music

I don't get why Orange's music says no boys no problem, they've never had boys, i think that voice over would be better suited for a team that used to be coed but switched to all girl, IMO. But I love every other voice over in their music
maybe because they have three girls who do single base stunting (we know that this is kind of stunt usually done by coed/boys) at their opening. btw it's only my opinion, maybe someone from stingrays orange knows the real answer why they use that voiceover?

maybe because they have three girls who do single base stunting (we know that this is kind of stunt usually done by coed/boys) at their opening. btw it's only my opinion, maybe someone from stingrays orange knows the real answer why they use that voiceover?

I honestly never even thought of that, duh, it seems so obvious now, I feel stupid haha

I honestly never even thought of that, duh, it seems so obvious now, I feel stupid haha
I'm also confused to understand why they use that voice over when i hear their music first time. at first, i thought because they don't have Level 5 coed team (Smokes) this year. then i finally understand until i see their first video. so there is no need to feel stupid my friend :)

Small Senior X: "We will weather the storm to come, now and forever"
Ice LL: "We the best girl don't be scurrrrd, believe what ya heard, Lady Lightning taking over, that's forsure!"
Every Senior Elite and Coed Elite VoiceOver ;)

Ice LL - "Oh my god Becky look at her DUB DUB DOUBLE UP!!!!!!"

Jags - "TG don't mess around" (I just like how it sounds lol)

Lady Bullets - "Still got that bukket pride, You can run but you cant hide. Oh you wanna take it to the mat? Yeah that's right betta watch your back!"
- "All I can say is WOW!"
- "Cali over everything, that's how bullets bang. Still bleeding blue & black. OH yeah you're lovin that."
- "

Orange Rays - "Rays about to go Orange... Citrus!"
Coed Elite - "Coed Elite, she needs your support" and "Yeah get a clue, Ashley this one's for you!"
Lady Bullets - "I hear your heart beat, to the beat of the GUN." I know this one was already posted, but I always end up singing this instead of the real version whenever I hear it on the radio.
And then a lot others but these 4 would probably be my absolute favorites!

It's so hard to choose 1 (or even 5) favorite VO's! I usually have 1 favorite IN EACH MIX! Hahaha

I will say one that gets stuck in my head is:
"lady bullets or die"!

"This is for our enemies, and so called friends" - cali black ops
"If you love me well thank you, if you hate me well crush you" - Stingray Orange
"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the GUN" -lady bullets

Orange Rays - "Rays about to go Orange... Citrus!"
Coed Elite - "Coed Elite, she needs your support" and "Yeah get a clue, Ashley this one's for you!"
Lady Bullets - "I hear your heart beat, to the beat of the GUN." I know this one was already posted, but I always end up singing this instead of the real version whenever I hear it on the radio.
And then a lot others but these 4 would probably be my absolute favorites!
I ALWAYS do that now too!

Back