All-Star 2012-2013 Favorite Voiceovers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do like WC Odyssey but every time i hear their voiceovers, or read them. i cant help but laugh, some of them just sound so inappropriate.
i could be wrong though but i read somewhere at one thread that Odyssey is warned not to use their certain voiceover anymore.

UA Prodigy-I love all their music!

Can't nobody put it down like me though. DJ Rizz, Prodigy you know. Best in the game, Ultimate's duo, put us together it's a purple globe.

That's gon' make me crazy, y'all gon' make me flip out...all my haters, Prodigy you know we act out. No mercy, you aint worthy of my attention. Ultimate, respect it, now...we gon' check it...

8-4-7 rep, we got the, we got the, Ultimate!

Illinois Prodigy purple and black. You thinkin of takin' our crown boo boo? Well this is what we say to you.

Swooshcats- We're the new cats on the block but we're built at cheer athletics so we're solid as a rock
Cali Elite- Let out your cheergasm sighs, LADY Bullets. or. die..... and if ya don't like a lady bullet, you're dumb

UA Prodigy-I love all their music!

Can't nobody put it down like me though. DJ Rizz, Prodigy you know. Best in the game, Ultimate's duo, put us together it's a purple globe.

That's gon' make me crazy, y'all gon' make me flip out...all my haters, Prodigy you know we act out. No mercy, you aint worthy of my attention. Ultimate, respect it, now...we gon' check it...

8-4-7 rep, we got the, we got the, Ultimate!

Illinois Prodigy purple and black. You thinkin of takin' our crown boo boo? Well this is what we say to you.
Literally sing this every day. Prodigy's music is always perfection.

Back