All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars is always my favorite large senior team. I've loved them for years. The music is definitely different for them. I do like it a lot though! I'm not really a fan of how it starts but I know this isn't the final editing of their music. And I'm sure it'll sound great with their routine!

I do appreciate that WCSS has a different styled mix from all of the other gyms each year. I think it's pretty cool that they do something unique and different that makes them stand out and that they aren't afraid to do something different. Unfortunately, I'm not always a fan of their style of music... but again, I do appreciate and condone them doing something outside the box each year. :) props to them for that!

I feel like this is their drag queen mix... haha. Sounds a little Odysseyish in so many places to me.

I like it tho- minus the weird opening and that dance music (Love On Top has already cycled on the radio and is not original enough for them in my opinion).

Okay my thoughts.... Stars is..interesting. I like the second half a lot better than I like the first. I think its a unique risk for them, I just don't like it yet. Then again, I hated their music last year. I do not get the dance. To me, it sounds like a bomb high school routine.. Not three time gold medalist Shooting Stars... But, I'll withhold all further judgment until I see it.

Back