All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like shooting stars .. its so them and the fact that it has a little new flavor I live for it... The little cattyness in the mix I like it too!! And the vo about their cheetahs bows is clever as well with their hair !! Awesome job Greg!

The dance is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm a tad late to the Panther party. But I liked their 2012 final mix a lot more than this one. BUT, they made major changes since their original mix last year, so I know that this one will only get better with changes!

Stars - shoot me (no pun intended), but I'm not a fan. Need to see the routine with it.

I am obsessed with Stars pyramid music. I was obsessed back when Top Gun Coed used it as their pyramid music years ago too. Trivia Time: name that year! (one of my favorite pyramids of all time)

Ok ima huge shooting stars fan! They were my first team I ever fell in love with and always watched since the time I ever got into cheer!

This years music is a little sassy cause to me shooting stars always had this lady like classiness style! But i really love their music this year! Giving me life!!

"Cheetah bows and dark dark tan" or whatever it says... love it.
WCSS<3

So far, for the WC music, I'm not a fan of the very beginning of both but I like the rest of it.

Back