All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Download it!
Hope downloading Many things on my previous computer gave my computer Many Virus's, and I spent way too much $$ on this one, I will just have to wait until i get to the first competition, then will just see it in the way we all should.. Haaaaaa!!!!:fro:

Hope downloading Many things on my previous computer gave my computer Many Virus's, and I spent way too much $$ on this one, I will just have to wait until i get to the first competition, then will just see it in the way we all should.. Haaaaaa!!!!:fro:
*NOPE* i meant!! I really can't type or see for that matter!!!!

Okay dude:fro:

I'm sure it will be on cheer library very soon.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: ...No one ever likes stars music much until they fall in love with the routine..every year, this is old news. I promise, this routine is wonderful and in my opinion, overall it is the best one yet by lightyears!! So everyone can talk about how they aren't "feeling" the mix but come Nov. 14th, I think a few people may have a change of heart over the music choices. Music = perfect for this specific routine! :)

I didn't like stars music that much.. But I will probably change my mind when I see the routine. But I also think that last year, everyones music was soo good, it will be hard to top that!

I have to disagree with the overall consensus on the SS music. I really, really love it. It's different and I like that about it. Stars have always been fierce, but I think they are making a statement this year with this mix and I have no doubt they will live up to its attitude. They are hungry to finally reclaim the top spot and just by listening to their mix I think you can feel that.

That being said... I'm not crazy about dance music either. The rest of the mix is so interesting and fun and fierce, and then out of nowhere comes outplayed Beyonce. Hoping once we see it with the routine it will all click.

Can't wait for November 14!

Back