All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not a fan... but they are making changes and as others said we still haven't seen the routine yet it might fit it good to make me like it.. i wish they had a theme though .. or they do and im just missing it
I think that their theme is that they "came to win" because it says that a lot. Not sure if that's true or not.. just speculating by what it sounds like in the music.

Anyone else at about 0:27 on WCSS's music expect it to start to transition into "titanium" rather than the song that it does transition to? Just curious.. I think I would like it better if it did, but I know that it really isn't WCSS's style.. When I first heard their mix, that was immediately what I thought it was going to transition into because of the back beat/background song at first. Just curious :)

I like Odyssey's better than SS's. Some things here and there that I don't like, but again, mixes will change as the year goes on. But overall not a bad mix!! The more I listen to SS's the moreit grows on me, but it's still not my favorite. I'm sure once I put a routine to music, I will like it more, as I said before. :)

Back