All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like this is their drag queen mix... haha. Sounds a little Odysseyish in so many places to me.

I like it tho- minus the weird opening and that dance music (Love On Top has already cycled on the radio and is not original enough for them in my opinion).

Hahaha their drag queen mix! Love it

I have to disagree with the overall consensus on the SS music. I really, really love it. It's different and I like that about it. Stars have always been fierce, but I think they are making a statement this year with this mix and I have no doubt they will live up to its attitude. They are hungry to finally reclaim the top spot and just by listening to their mix I think you can feel that.

That being said... I'm not crazy about dance music either. The rest of the mix is so interesting and fun and fierce, and then out of nowhere comes outplayed Beyonce. Hoping once we see it with the routine it will all click.

Can't wait for November 14!

I have to agree.. I was so excited when they said their dance would be Beyonce, but it honestly let me down when I felt like they could have done so much with it

LOVING ODYSSEY'S MIX!!! Now I just need to hear Cali's....and Rays....AND F5!!!

Oh and Pitts SUPERSTARS AND TSUNAMI!!! They are probably my two fave "underdog" teams!!!

Back