All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah I would feel the same way. Sarah says she knows who sent it, and she's not happy. And just asked why people couldn't wait for the finished copy, which I completely understand.

Honestly, if they didnt want it leaked that bad, the coaches shouldve kept it to themselves. I mean i can name 5 people who arent apart of CEA that had the music the day CSP got it.

Honestly, if they didnt want it leaked that bad, the coaches shouldve kept it to themselves. I mean i can name 5 people who arent apart of CEA that had the music the day CSP got it.
She sent it out to everyone who helped with song/voiceover suggestions.

So far #swooshthereitis and Odyssey are my favorites, Patrick is KILLING it this year! Mad props to him and every music producer out there! :chestbump: I can't wait to hear Pink Ladies and Orange. So excited for this year! :cheering:

Is Patrick doing "Pink Ladies" this Season?

I LOVE that it doesnt sound like a typical CEA routine because from the looks of it they dont have a typical CEA routine this year. The music is so country and I love that, I also think that its cool that they changed it up and arnt stunting to Celine. She needs a break.

I figured they wouldn't be... I'd be pretty mad too if I sent it out to someone and they leaked it. Thats why I was utterly shocked when a high schooler from Maine sent it to me.. I was like what the? :confused:

The thing is....the whole world has the music before the team has it. She hasn't even sent it to out to them yet. So nobody on the team forwarded it.

Back