All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Holy voice overs.... Ok we get it your fantasy...... the music sounds kind of choppy to me. Doenst have a nice fl0w.... I hope to hear a new mix soon.

I hope that this trend of having a ton of voiceovers doesnt last..... not a fan..

Why are all of these cheer gyms messing up the music and not putting it in the exact format we want for listening on our iPhones? It is almost like the people cutting that music are designing it to use for something else entirely, because it sure isn't working for me to listen to it like I want. It may not cost "money" for us to get those mixes, but we do go to all of the trouble of clicking on a button and actually waiting for the whole thing to download. That is a huge inconvenience!

It is such a shame there isn't some way for all of the people who don't like the way cheer mixes sound to actually hear this "music" the way they want. If only there was an easy way to listen to this music uninterrupted - without all of the extra sound effects, word-changing, and jumping from 1 thing to another. I'd bet if you asked all of the original people singing and playing that music, they would even prefer to record it that way - just instruments and singing.

This may sound crazy, but maybe instead of just having 2-4 eight count sections of music in random places, those artists could do extended versions that last 3-4 minutes. Who knows, they might even be able to make money by selling those online for people to put on their phones or in their cars. I'd bet some people would even pay money to watch them perform several of those 3-5 minute "extended cuts" in a concert-like setting.

Of course, I wouldn't pay any money for that - only idiots actually PAY for music.

Why are all of these cheer gyms messing up the music and not putting it in the exact format we want for listening on our iPhones? It is almost like the people cutting that music are designing it to use for something else entirely, because it sure isn't working for me to listen to it like I want. It may not cost "money" for us to get those mixes, but we do go to all of the trouble of clicking on a button and actually waiting for the whole thing to download. That is a huge inconvenience!

It is such a shame there isn't some way for all of the people who don't like the way cheer mixes sound to actually hear this "music" the way they want. If only there was an easy way to listen to this music uninterrupted - without all of the extra sound effects, word-changing, and jumping from 1 thing to another. I'd bet if you asked all of the original people singing and playing that music, they would even prefer to record it that way - just instruments and singing.

This may sound crazy, but maybe instead of just having 2-4 eight count sections of music in random places, those artists could do extended versions that last 3-4 minutes. Who knows, they might even be able to make money by selling those online for people to put on their phones or in their cars. I'd bet some people would even pay money to watch them perform several of those 3-5 minute "extended cuts" in a concert-like setting.

Of course, I wouldn't pay any money for that - only idiots actually PAY for music.

:cookie:

The most important thing is the athletes actually performing to it and we all LOVE our mixes! Casey Marlow is genius and all 3 of those mixes go so well with the chemistry and routines from those teams... I heard BELIEVE'S final version last night and its amazing... i have no problem with opinions but like i said there are NO complaints from our gym on our music :)

Back