All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess I'm the only one who enjoys quite a few of voiceovers. :help:
Same. I always get kinda irritated when people say too many voice overs, I would kill to have more in a mix rather than having it sound just like mashed together music and random "dings" here and there like it was made by a 8th grader on garage band!

Same. I always get kinda irritated when people say too many voice overs, I would kill to have more in a mix rather than having it sound just like mashed together music and random "dings" here and there like it was made by a 8th grader on garage band!
I do find it very confusing though because a lot of the mixes that come out with lots of voiceovers some people will say they "love"...

It's not even finalized yet! But that's your opinion.

It is my opinion and ill stick to it. I have nothing against your gym... And like you said why should my opinion matter when your teams love it right?

Like PA said "I'm not for everybody, we are not for everybody" your mix wasn't meant to be liked by everyone .. I'm one of them so what. Just brush is off your shoulder.. move on

It is my opinion and ill stick to it. I have nothing against your gym... And like you said why should my opinion matter when your teams love it right?

Like PA said "I'm not for everybody, we are not for everybody" your mix wasn't meant to be liked by everyone .. I'm one of them so what. Just brush is off your shoulder.. move on

Ouch! Lol you have a happy Halloween too!!! ;))

Back