All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is sooo good!!!
"19 years still going man, cheetah bows and dark dark tan, shooting stars fly through the air, with attitude and big big hair."
This might be my new favorite voice over.

Love it! Except the words in one part is wrong... right after the opening it really says "I'm moving up, I'm closer to the finish line. I ain't got nothing but the trophy on my mind."

tumblr_mby3w4XeRH1qzfw3z.png

My collection is looking amazing. 105 Mixes all together!
Where did you find that artwork for brandon.???? I Like it

I made all of the Album Artwork myself, I custom made the Brandon one because frankly...their logo sucks. :X LOVE THEM THO. Hahah.
We don't really have a logo.. That banner everyone uses was just taken off our old website.. I think it was first used when we won the Infiniti cup in 07?? They used that since they needed one & now everyone does.. We dont have a specific logo for uniform/practice clothes or even around the gym.. Definitely need a logo that says "BA" with a creative design!

We don't really have a logo.. That banner everyone uses was just taken off our old website.. I think it was first used when we won the Infiniti cup in 07?? They used that since they needed one & now everyone does.. We dont have a specific logo for uniform/practice clothes or even around the gym.. Definitely need a logo that says "BA" with a creative design!

Thanks for explanation! :) Didn't mean to offend anyone. Haha. I just really love Brandon All Stars so I made up my own logo for my own Album Artwork. Best of luck to all the teams at BA, I can't wait to see the routine!

tumblr_mc78oqNYlh1qzfw3z.png

Thanks for explanation! :) Didn't mean to offend anyone. Haha. I just really love Brandon All Stars so I made up my own logo for my own Album Artwork. Best of luck to all the teams at BA, I can't wait to see the routine!

tumblr_mc78oqNYlh1qzfw3z.png
Haha not rude at all! I just wish there was a BA logo rather than the banner thats used as our logo! You were completely right when you said it sucks!!! lol

Back