All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. I stated IMO and thought I was just doing so.

2. Sorry if I offended you.

3. I am in no way, shape, or form trying to get into a musical debate about what is music and what is not music, but for the sake of proving what I was trying to say – I will rephrase in different terms. So let's forget my previous statement, and I'll say this: I am not a fan because of the extreme amount of "custom work" compared to composition. So what I'm saying is that whether or not 'a voiceover is music or not' in anyone's eyes, I don't find the balance in Orange's music due to the high volume of custom work (including voiceovers and song recreations) measured up to the amount of songs that were cut and pasted into the track. Call me old school - whatever!

4. As for your second post quoting me - I didn't point out anything you were specifically talking about in that post - so I find it quite irrelevant for me to respond.

Fair enough and I'm certainly not offended :) I have some other mixes releasing that may be a little more "traditional" I'm trying to bring a little something different to every team. I appreciate the feedback and I welcome everyone's comments.

Back