All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We got our music this week. We went with a new producer for us this year for our restricted 5 and under teams. Andy Henderson from New Level Music was nothing short of a God send for us this season. After months of being given the run around by a previous producer, Andy was able to provide us six phenomenal mixes in literally a weeks time. It's such a different sound for us, and I can honestly say I've never seen my kids faces light up so much over a mix as much as I have this past week. Thanks so much Andy for your hard work!

SN: if I can figure out how to upload I will post Glam (Senior 3) and Show Stoppers (Senior 2)

I can second this. It's a bit different than Kyle's other mixes this year, not so heavy on the voiceovers and remixes, but the emotion in the mix is INCREDIBLE.

I LOVE that it isn't overloaded with raps and voiceovers, the song choices are fantastic. You are so right about the emotion... and I can't wait to see what Wes did with the dance!!

UA prodigy got our music yesterday and JR will hopefully be releasing it very soon! everyone will hear it this weekend though!

Did they release Prodigy's music yet? I was hoping to catch them at JamLive but wasn't able to stick around. Dying to hear it. Last year's mix was one of my all time faves.

Did they release Prodigy's music yet? I was hoping to catch them at JamLive but wasn't able to stick around. Dying to hear it. Last year's mix was one of my all time faves.
no!! i'd ask JR when he is going to because i'm not sure! I can't wait until he releases it because i'm making a lot of my friends that aren't on my team angry because i won't send it to them! hahah we are not allowed to because JR would like to publicly release it so I'm super ready for it to be released!

Does anyone know of another link to WE Generals music? I don't know if it's just me or not, but the one I downloaded from cheerlibrary sounds really terrible :(

Back