All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is Lake Zurich Elite's new cheer uniforms. We are a small gym located in the Chicagoland area. I have to admit that I was a little bummed about the shorts but after our first competition this weekend, I'm kinda loving not seeing the girls pull their skirts down after every tumbling pass :)

IMG_0547-1.jpg

Here is Lake Zurich Elite's new cheer uniforms. We are a small gym located in the Chicagoland area. I have to admit that I was a little bummed about the shorts but after our first competition this weekend, I'm kinda loving not seeing the girls pull their skirts down after every tumbling pass :)

IMG_0547-1.jpg
i feel like if the colours were switched (similar to the shorts, or mainly white, big chunk of pink and small black) and it wasnt all mystic these would actually be really nice

I'm assuming the mystic is the "sheen" to the uniform? I am not crazy about that either. But I do kind of like the pink. It is different then what our girls have had the last few years which has always been black with pink and silver accents. It's definitely a change to get used to, some parents love it and others hate it. My only qualm is that every little imperfection shows. If you have even the slightest bit of meat on your bones, you will see it in these uniforms.

IMG_0547-1.jpg

I can't get a good glimpse of it, but it kind of looks like there's a swirl design on both arms?

Absolutely if the uniform switched the colours so the main colour was black and the accent was pink it would already look better. That being said, it they used a plain matte spandex black as the main material and did the mystic pink, it would look even better. Then Elite in rhinestones would look fantastic IMO. Shorts have the right base colour going on, just matte that black and the shorts would be great!
Also by using a matte spandex it wont give that "shows everything" feel.

Just my 2 bits

IMG_0547-1.jpg
I do actually like these. It is a little too pink for me and I feel like the tops are a little baggy but I like it overall.

IMG_0547-1.jpg
Out of curiosity who made these uniforms?

IMG_0547-1.jpg
I'm never a fan of full top mystic, or large amounts of mystic at all. Not a fan

Back