All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is Lake Zurich Elite's new cheer uniforms. We are a small gym located in the Chicagoland area. I have to admit that I was a little bummed about the shorts but after our first competition this weekend, I'm kinda loving not seeing the girls pull their skirts down after every tumbling pass :)

IMG_0547-1.jpg
These remind me of when we got ours last year. I was all about the mystic fabric until I got them in and then I was like " holy shiny stomachs!" Lol! I like the design.

WOW these uniforms look gorgeous with the glittery logos... can't wait to see them sparkle under the lights on stage!

Thanks! They are gorgeous under the lights! They were done with Sequinz by GK Elite, only $8 a logo!! The whole uniform cost us under $75, great price for these athletes who are on our Special Needs team. They are all super excited about them. Our Youth, Junior and Senior teams will be getting brand new custom uniforms this year too, they are BEAUTIFUL and will be in early next month.

Thanks! They are gorgeous under the lights! They were done with Sequinz by GK Elite, only $8 a logo!! The whole uniform cost us under $75, great price for these athletes who are on our Special Needs team. They are all super excited about them. Our Youth, Junior and Senior teams will be getting brand new custom uniforms this year too, they are BEAUTIFUL and will be in early next month.
cute for the price

I actually really like these. I don't know why but I"m totally digging the stomach part.
Hi guys I should point out that this is not a particularly great pic of these new uniforms. I wasn't a big fan at first of the stomach cut outs either (I don't generally like cut outs) but when I saw them on the floor and on more of the kids I now actually quite like them. We have more new uniforms due to come out for our other gyms (the one above is for our East Auckland gym). I might get brave and post you the one for my teams shortly :)

Yeah I was really sceptacle about it when it first came in but it actually looks awesome on the floor. Super clean and sharp. Not what I would have chosen but it works.

Back