HeartUniBack.jpg

Back

HeartUniCloseUpBack.jpg

Close Up of Back

HeartUniRightSleeve.jpg

Right Sleeve

HeartUniLeftSleeve.jpg

Left Sleeve

Asking just for clarification. Was it cleared with every athlete and parent to allow biblical/religious references on the uniform? I do really like this uniform, but I have a slight issue with bringing religion so heavily into what an athlete does if that makes any sense? For example if an athlete began doubting religious beliefs or were hiding from their family that they do not share the same beliefs and then came to cheer and had it thrust literally upon them for them to publicly represent. Idk. Not criticizing what T&S is doing with this uniform, I just think that's a REALLY touchy area to go to.

Asking just for clarification. Was it cleared with every athlete and parent to allow biblical/religious references on the uniform? I do really like this uniform, but I have a slight issue with bringing religion so heavily into what an athlete does if that makes any sense? For example if an athlete began doubting religious beliefs or were hiding from their family that they do not share the same beliefs and then came to cheer and had it thrust literally upon them for them to publicly represent. Idk. Not criticizing what T&S is doing with this uniform, I just think that's a REALLY touchy area to go to.
I am pretty sure they are a christian based gym just like charlotte. Some on correct me if I am wrong though.

I like the T & S uniform. I'm not OCD and the blue on the arms doesn't bother me one bit. LOL

Sorry for double posting.. but I took the five millionth look at the T&S uni and decided that the blue on the left sleeve still looks kind of weird since it just starts rather bluntly if that's the right word to describe it..
Agreed! If they flipped the sleeves so it started white at the top and blue at the bottom then it would be perfect!

It's just really unfortunate that you spend all that money on a custom uni and then still have to go get it altered.
welcome to my life.. although w/fairness, this applies to many things I've owned and/or my daughter has, not just uniforms.

welcome to my life.. although w/fairness, this applies to many things I've owned and/or my daughter has, not just uniforms.

Oh I have to get lots of my clothes altered - but they're not custom ordered. That was my point.

CSP and I think alike. I designed a Uni on paper and right before I moved I threw it away. 3 weeks later I see Coed Elites girl new uni. It looks so similar. The skirt it the same but mine had a little less black

Back