All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really didnt want to start a whole new thread about this but I just have to know... why on twitter is everyone obsessing over a certain cheerleader and her new uniform ? Its gone as far as a "sneak peak" of her in it and people are going wild.. the girls have gone wild !

I really didnt want to start a whole new thread about this but I just have to know... why on twitter is everyone obsessing over a certain cheerleader and her new uniform ? Its gone as far as a "sneak peak" of her in it and people are going wild.. the girls have gone wild !

I don't know what you're talking about. I am following the wrong people

Why do well known posters get away with murder on the boards. They can practically say whatever they want however they want to say it. Lord forbid a user with less 1500 shimmies posts a dissenting opinion and we jump down their throat. The fierceboard code of ethics is questionable.

:cow:

We are a christian owned gym and anyone who walks in the doors of our gym knows it. Heck, if anyone lives within a 50 mile radius of our gym and knows anything about cheer at all, they know it. There are plenty of other all star gyms in our metro area if someone doesn't want their child in a christian atmosphere. As someone mentioned already, you don't enroll your child in a Catholic school if you don't want them to learn about Jesus. Around here, you don't bring your kid to T&S to cheer if you don't want them to learn about Jesus. The two go hand in hand in our gym.

As far as the uniforms are concerned...It is totally ok and acceptable to me for people to like or hate our new uniforms. I personally love them. The kids and the parents love them. I, myself, have come on here over the years and commented on uniforms I couldn't stand whether it be due to the way they were made or the "lack" of material in making them, lol. We all have our opinions and that is totally ok. :)

Why do well known posters get away with murder on the boards. They can practically say whatever they want however they want to say it. Lord forbid a user with less 1500 shimmies posts a dissenting opinion and we jump down their throat. The fierceboard code of ethics is questionable.

I rarely see posters get away with saying rude things, even ruder than what she said, without backlash. Trust me, you could probably consider me an expert in that field. The difference being that most posters who post that way have established a position on this board. It's like any group of friends, if someone new comes into the group of friends, they're kind of expected to tread lightly because there isn't the same level of comfort with them as there are with your existing group of friends.
I'm not saying Fierceboard is one big group of friends, but that's the analogy I thought of.

I rarely see posters get away with saying rude things, even ruder than what she said, without backlash. Trust me, you could probably consider me an expert in that field. The difference being that most posters who post that way have established a position on this board. It's like any group of friends, if someone new comes into the group of friends, they're kind of expected to tread lightly because there isn't the same level of comfort with them as there are with your existing group of friends.
I'm not saying Fierceboard is one big group of friends, but that's the analogy I thought of.
From my understanding she said something along the lines of eww that makes it worse. She is talking about a uniform not a person. I have seen the fierceboard pick apart athletes, companies, and other uniforms with no remorse.

I just posted my thoughts on this very subject in the Random Thread about sensing "Newbie Unhappiness" and special privileges.

Back