All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay didn't see (m)any c/ls in oz but isnt netball mostly an oz thing by itself? (and the kiwis?) where in germany are u? we lived in ramstein for a lil bit.

n/eway it just struck me that sublimated unis were like everywhere u looked, there.

34pz6uh.jpg

34pz6uh.jpg
34pz6uh.jpg
34pz6uh.jpg

okay didn't see (m)any c/ls in oz but isnt netball mostly an oz thing by itself? (and the kiwis?) where in germany are u? we lived in ramstein for a lil bit.

n/eway it just struck me that sublimated unis were like everywhere u looked, there.
Tried to copy this into google translate....I got the blue screen of death.

Not sure what that means....

...ok don't sacrifice me but what happens if you're an atheist and your uniform blatantly says "[...]sayeth the lord" etc...? would the coach be considerate or make the kid wear it?

If it's a program that is openly a Christian/religious program then I guess you'd just have to deal. It would be a little like enrolling your child in a Catholic school and then saying she couldn't pray in school.

Although Twist & Shout is so good I guess some people who aren't Christian might have to make that decision - which is more important, being against religion or Worlds? :eek:

Tried to copy this into google translate....I got the blue screen of death.

Not sure what that means....

Dead.

Back