All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the T&S skirt but the half top looks like its from a different uni. I also dont like the back sash.

Everyone keeps saying the top and skirt don't match but I love them...I guess I don't see what y'all are seeing. I agree on the full length top, but the crop top and skirt I love together. I actually like this one better than the Jr. Heart uni (don't tell my girls I said that though lol)

The main reason I love what T&S has done with this uniform is that it's so against the grain. Traditionally the top is all blinged out and crazy and the skirt is more tame, with maybe a bit of detailing to accent. Now T&S has kinda flipped that on its head and made the top more plain and the skirt the big "wow" factor. I think I like it a lot.

I haven't wanted to wear a uniform this badly since I saw CA Wildcats' Worlds unis (BOTH of them). I love this uniform and in fact, think it actually looks BETTER than the girls one.

Also, can more gyms do this? Like a side by side timeline of their unis. I love it.

I retract. You can add TRIBE to that list.

#giveitupforprogramsthatmaketheirboyslookgood

In love with the Tribe uni! Really love the red words on the different parts of the uniform, they pop but are still beautiful!

Ok so with the whole long top thing, what are peoples opinions on 'cheerdresses`? Initiaally thought no way but if they fitted well and weren't saggy all over the place, I guess they would stop the top rising up to expose just a single line of midrift which can look messy... or maybe the dresses would just rise up to cause a worse issue? Also, if they do dresses I hope they never do all in one shorts and top :S in the UK, we would call the result of that an unattractive wedgie but I'm not sure if you use the same word in the us haha

3u6aruje.jpg
(this is a meesports design)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Not a fan of the cheer dress... AT ALL!

Here is this uni in the cropped version. Our junior and senior teams will wear the cropped version. Our youth and minis wear the full length.

Jr-SrCropFront.jpg

Jr-SrCropBack.jpg

Jr-SrCropSleeve1.jpg
Okay, is it just me, or is she wearing a different top in pictures 2 and 3 from the one in picture 1?
Because when I saw the first pic I thought that the top is (for my taste) a bit too short. And in the other ones it is (for my taste) a bit too long. Or are my eyes playing a trick on me?

Ok so with the whole long top thing, what are peoples opinions on 'cheerdresses`? Initiaally thought no way but if they fitted well and weren't saggy all over the place, I guess they would stop the top rising up to expose just a single line of midrift which can look messy... or maybe the dresses would just rise up to cause a worse issue? Also, if they do dresses I hope they never do all in one shorts and top :S in the UK, we would call the result of that an unattractive wedgie but I'm not sure if you use the same word in the us haha

3u6aruje.jpg
(this is a meesports design)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
hate.

Okay, is it just me, or is she wearing a different top in pictures 2 and 3 from the one in picture 1?
Because when I saw the first pic I thought that the top is (for my taste) a bit too short. And in the other ones it is (for my taste) a bit too long. Or are my eyes playing a trick on me?

I was wondering the exact same thing??

Ok.. Again this t
op does not match the skirt... It looks like a complete afterthought... I am in total agreeamce with everyone else that it looks like she has a t shirt on over her top.... THE TOP DOES NOT MATCH THE SKIRT..... that goes for all 3 of their new uniforms....

Back