All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tribe 2012-2013 Uniform!! I hope you guys like it, cuz we LOVE IT!!

Sorry the pictures are so big
This is the first and only (so far) sublimated uniform I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my kids wear. This is absolute perfection. Not only the design but for how well is expresses the gym. Grand slam on this one. Hope I get to see them in person this year.

This is the first and only (so far) sublimated uniform I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my kids wear. This is absolute perfection. Not only the design but for how well is expresses the gym. Grand slam on this one. Hope I get to see them in person this year.
Me too. And by hope to see them in person I mean I hope to see one lying around and magically making its way into my bag.

I think this would be a great uniform - but i totally agree that the top and the skirt look like two different unis, just the same colors. The lines, in my opinion, should match and have like ... a flow :)
Then i would really like it with the half top, but that's just me.
If the kids love them - great!
completely agree... i love the ideas of them.... the execution of them is just a miss.... if the lines matched from sleeve and skirt.. then maybe it would look better... the colors are also off from the top to the skirt... you are absolutely right, the two pieces just dont flow.

According to facebook, centrestage all-stars are getting these
e4evava3.jpg

a9eduha4.jpg

Prefer it with the shorts, but either way too much going on for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

e4evava3.jpg

a9eduha4.jpg

Get rid of the claw mark on the stomach and and the bear paw prints on the skirt and I would dislike it a little less. And the shorts look like someone is wearing a bikini bottom over some soffes or something.
I mean, this uniform isn't.... Horribly horrible & I guess I've seen worse.

e4evava3.jpg

a9eduha4.jpg

I absolutely hate those shorts. I know that's harsh, but that orange triangle on the short has bad placement. Looks like someone is wearing underwear over shorts. The skirt is better. I don't know how I feel about sublimated uniforms with cutouts yet. The thing that confuses me most is that they are the bears but they have tiger print...Tiger Bears?

Back