All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

According to facebook, centrestage all-stars are getting these
e4evava3.jpg

a9eduha4.jpg

Prefer it with the shorts, but either way too much going on for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
I'll say it.... A mess... Since when does a bear include zebra print... This uniform is all wrong... There is nothing good going for it.

the shorts from the bears uniform... looks like underwear with the orange triangle and then the navy

That isn't a very nice post.. I'm an Australian cheerleader and ex-netball player, and believe me, it's not at all a "thing". I hadn't even heard of 'sublimated' unis until this thread. I think the Outlaws uni is the only Australian gym I've even seen with sublimation. Most cheer uniforms here are a lot more basic than American gyms.

I think she just meant that a lot of the new unis we've seen from Australia have been sublimated. To me, it didn't seem like an insult, it was just an observation. She was just pointing out that many new ones have been sublimated, and that netball also wears sublimated unis. She wasn't saying netball and cheer were the same, or exclusive to Australia.

According to facebook, centrestage all-stars are getting these
e4evava3.jpg

a9eduha4.jpg

Prefer it with the shorts, but either way too much going on for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Looks like they have their underwear on over their spanks. Skirt is a million times better but there is a lot going on... I think without the paw prints on the skirt, and if you chose one print (polka dots or tiger) not both, it could be good!

Back