All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to ask this. 'Ascheerleading' and 'heresathought'. Are these pictures you are posting of kids in their uniforms from your gym or did you randomly approach these kids and snap their pictures just to put on fierceboard? If they are not your kids, regardless of whether or not parents were there and agreed or not, you seriously did that? I have no idea how to react to that or the reaction I am having I would rather not post....

I have to ask this. 'Ascheerleading' and 'heresathought'. Are these pictures you are posting of kids in their uniforms from your gym or did you randomly approach these kids and snap their pictures just to put on fierceboard? If they are not your kids, regardless of whether or not parents were there and agreed or not, you seriously did that? I have no idea how to react to that or the reaction I am having I would rather not post....

Usually these pictures come from twitter or instagram or facebook.

Really can't say that is any better??? I just don't get the reasoning why one would post a random pic of someone not from their gym if that is the case. Baffled.

Really can't say that is any better??? I just don't get the reasoning why one would post a random pic of someone not from their gym if that is the case. Baffled.

The only reason it seems "better" is because, whether they get posted here or not, those pictures are out on social media. This is why I tend to agree with cutting the athletes' face out of the picture if it's not yourself or you were not given permission from the person.

I simply copied this picture from CheerUpdates twitter. Since the picture was already posted online and certainly not by me personally then I do not feel I have done wrong. I could have posted in this thread saying "Go to CheerUpdates twitter and go find the picture of Cheer Central Suns uniform" but I probably would have been met with a barrage of messages saying "why can't you just upload it here?!?!?"
I am sorry if I have overstepped boundaries however the picture was taken off another website where anyone can see it therefore the damage is done, and not by me.

The outlaw is cute the arms remind me of the f5 day 1 uni!

The WHOLE cheerforce program will be purchasing the full top meshthis season

I simply copied this picture from CheerUpdates twitter. Since the picture was already posted online and certainly not by me personally then I do not feel I have done wrong. I could have posted in this thread saying "Go to CheerUpdates twitter and go find the picture of Cheer Central Suns uniform" but I probably would have been met with a barrage of messages saying "why can't you just upload it here?!?!?"
I am sorry if I have overstepped boundaries however the picture was taken off another website where anyone can see it therefore the damage is done, and not by me.

also to go along with this half the time if you type the gyms name up on google, twitter, facebook whatever you WILL find this picture and believe me its not hard. if the athletes or their parents are worried about safety or security dont pose for the camera for you gym owner and allow them to post it. or simply dont take a picture of yourself and post it on social media at all, in fact dont even go near a camera.

edited: sorry i sound harsh at the end but the reality is nothing these days are private

also to go along with this half the time if you type the gyms name up on google, twitter, facebook whatever you WILL find this picture and believe me its not hard. if the athletes or their parents are worried about safety or security dont pose for the camera for you gym owner and allow them to post it. or simply dont take a picture of yourself and post it on social media at all, in fact dont even go near a camera.

edited: sorry i sound harsh at the end but the reality is nothing these days are private

Again. Back to my original question.... WHY w
because the board as well as many other cheerleaders and parents and retired athletes like to see new uniform, new innovation etc. its fun. we will see pictures of it one way or another so we might as well post them all on here for everybody to enjoy and awh at and some people like the critiques.

Back