All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry. Reply went before I could finish. WHY would you do that meaning post a picture of a child who is not from your gym regardless of the origin?Good intentions or not so good and from what I am reading with some comments the intention was for the exact reaction they were seeking. Something is very wrong here.

Sorry. Reply went before I could finish. WHY would you do that meaning post a picture of a child who is not from your gym regardless of the origin?Good intentions or not so good and from what I am reading with some comments the intention was for the exact reaction they were seeking. Something is very wrong here.
sorry could you reiterate. what exactly do you mean lol

I love the Sharks girl's tops but I haven't quite decided how I feel about the guy's uniform yet... I think I need to see it all together in a picture or routine. It's one of those could go either way for me.

Some pictures were posted in good will and others were posted for ridicule. Rather apparent with the captions posted underneath. Now I ask again, the reasoning? What was expected to be their personal gain from that? I am aware there are many others who do the exact same thing and I do not understand the point. Why would you do that?

I love the Sharks girl's tops but I haven't quite decided how I feel about the guy's uniform yet... I think I need to see it all together in a picture or routine. It's one of those could go either way for me.

We practice in uniform tomorrow, I'll try and get a picture with a girl on the team, if not we compete in 6 days so there will be more pictures.

The point of the thread is exactly what the title is. New uni's for this season. Now, I agree that I have issues of kids faces not being blurred out if you don't own the pic. I also am not a fan of trolling peoples facebook, instagram and twitter for pics, but if you are going to put it out there, people will find it.

Not every uniform is going to be loved by everyone who sees it. Some will be more direct in their feelings and thoughts, and some will be more circumspect. That's the joys of a message board. I'm of the belief that if the kids that wear them love them, that's all that matters. I also tend to only post about uni's I really like, but that's just me.

My point exactly AScheerleading. You absolutely justified it in that post. Your intention was to criticize. How productive! Pat yourself on the back. I hope you feel accomplished.
I'm sorry, but I don't think anybody mentioned that we're critiquing any of these uniforms for personal gain. Ever. We're critiquing because it's a free country where we can state our opinions, positive or negative. We are not in any way talking down about any gym or any of gym's athletes, we're simply stating what we like and don't like about one's uniform. You can't tell me that you've looked at an outfit someone had on that you didn't like and you didn't critique it. You honestly can't.

I'm sorry, but I don't think anybody mentioned that we're critiquing any of these uniforms for personal gain. Ever. We're critiquing because it's a free country where we can state our opinions, positive or negative. We are not in any way talking down about any gym or any of gym's athletes, we're simply stating what we like and don't like about one's uniform. You can't tell me that you've looked at an outfit someone had on that you didn't like and you didn't critique it. You honestly can't.

Ok, criticise may not have been the best word but even you have to admit that is pretty much what this thread has become about.
What I meant to try and say is that this thread has become about critiquing the uniforms, (not the athlete) wether that be good or bad critiquing. I always try and be careful that I do not post my bad views on a uniform in a way such as "EW EW EW that's so gross and disgusting just no, burn it, start from scratch" (which I will admit I have thought about some of the uniforms in this thread) which some others have. I have always tried to say "the only thing I would change is the _______ but I love the _____, ______ and the ______" the "2 good things 1 bad" method.
Not everybody can be a fan of everything, everything we do in life is open to critique because it is open to the public. Plays, films, music, routines - everything. It is of course not ideal, but that's just the way it is!

Twist any way you like darlingraexo. Negative is unproductive and perhaps you may wish to review the comments posted underneath the pictures. The intentions were not good and you know I am right. No problem with opinions. However what is the gain of posting negative? Posting pictures of other gyms with that intention no matter where the image came from is outright WRONG!

Twist any way you like darlingraexo. Negative is unproductive and perhaps you may wish to review the comments posted underneath the pictures. The intentions were not good and you know I am right. No problem with opinions. However what is the gain of posting negative? Posting pictures of other gyms with that intention no matter where the image came from is outright WRONG!
I'm going to have to disagree with you about negative feedback being unproductive feedback. I think any feedback is helpful feedback, especially negative. Look at it as if it's a singing competition. If somebody is pitchy, would you tell them that they're perfect, amazing, and flawless? No. You'd tell them that they have things to work on. I agree that people shouldn't say things that aren't constructive because that's just plain rude, but I agree with AScheerleading, if you're being constructive, then I don't see the harm. Part of cheerleading is the image you put out, all of us want to look good, and a uniform is part of that. A lot of gyms take in the feedback, both positive and negative, when making a new uniform. Nobody's intention here is to hurt anybody's feelings. That's not the purpose of this thread at all.

Call me crazy, but I have just gone to my profile and look at all the postings I have made in this thread and I can say with confidence that I have not posted 1 harsh or mean comment as a caption to any of the pictures I have posted, simply stated the team name.
I also noticed that the only post I have made in this thread that could be classed as slightly mean is saying I did not like the back of the T+S Jr Heart uniform and for that I will happily agree with you and realise there was not much need for a post like that. However after looking at all the postings I have made in this thread I am failing to see how I am saying anything negative. The T+S post is the only one I can see that is slightly negative although, MUCH worse has been said by others in the thread.

Also, like I said earlier. Nothing that is said in this thread is for personal gain. However, it can be for the gyms' gain as they might go looking for some help when they are going through the process of making a new uniform.

Back