All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you have a great one, don't change it for the next year.
So many people have that "new is better" mentality... and then they get new uniforms and they suck compared to their old ones and it's a let down and you have to pretend you like it cuz it's what you have to wear. Professional sports teams don't change their uniforms that often... why do we feel the need to??? Sorry for ranting.

the colors, the uniform style, everything...I just can't take them seriously. The butt bow wouldn't be as bad if it was smaller. This girl (and everyone else in this uniform) needs to show a little bit less skin in my opinion

the uniform looks really good on the floor actually.

When I look at Cheer Savannah level 5 uniform.I see cute but really skimpy. But when F5 had the one shoulder sports bra worlds I loved it. Is that because of the material, or because I have a different set of standards for different types garments? Or is it just my ever lasting obsession with f5, that justifies every thing they do as perfection?

When I look at Cheer Savannah level 5 uniform.I see cute but really skimpy. But when F5 had the one shoulder sports bra worlds I loved it. Is that because of the material, or because I have a different set of standards for different types garments? Or is it just my ever lasting obsession with f5, that justifies every thing they do as perfection?

I tend to expect a sports bra for practice wear but not for uniforms, we are used to seeing sleeves. When you take away a whole sleeve it's not expected and then when you take away 1/3 of the other remaining sleeve to show another shoulder, it's just not what I'm used to seeing so it seems like alot more skin that normal.

I think it's just what we are used to seeing as practice wear and competition uniforms.

Back