All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4v0qqe.png

8x1v87.png

Idaho falls elite
i really like the back of this!

I just can't believe the gym made their parents buy these mesh things.. I mean, I wouldn't even want my kid practicing in that let only "temporarily" competing in it.

What ever happened to ordering cute practice wear or just a gym shirt and shorts? Not trying to throw shade, but this screams budget dance studio.

#onlycomplainingbecauseeveryoneishypinguptheirnewuniandImdyingtoseeittoo

I do have to say that these were cute on stage, and I think the teams each had their own colors. I am pretty sure these little ladies in yellow danced to the yellow polka dot bikini song. So cute! Also, these tops were certainly better than competing in a sports bra- I hate the look of the bare arms. It makes everything look sloppy. I thought it was a great temporary solution!

I do have to say that these were cute on stage, and I think the teams each had their own colors. I am pretty sure these little ladies in yellow danced to the yellow polka dot bikini song. So cute! Also, these tops were certainly better than competing in a sports bra- I hate the look of the bare arms. It makes everything look sloppy. I thought it was a great temporary solution!
Thanks, as parents we were kinda scared to see what they would look like as well. At the end of the day, the comments were positive, people changed their minds about them and most teams got a new bow and a fun look for the day in a bad situation. WE want our uniforms too people...

I was kind of iffy about them when I first saw Tiaras wearing them, then they got on stage and it looked better than I thought it would. Hopefully, fingers crossed, UA won't be in need of any more temporary solutions for the next competition. Keep praying people!

I honestly think gyms getting new uniforms every year is getting out of hand. You don't HAVE to. It doesn't make you a better team. If you have a great one, don't change it for the next year. It's great fun to see the new uniforms, but if you've got a good thing going, keep it simple. I'd be mighty angry if my gym had great uniforms, then switched them to something I wouldn't even want for free.
When I read this I thought Shooting Stars. Their old one was iconic and was so them . I remember when I was younger I wanted to be able to wear the SS uniform since it was so athletic and still fierce. Especially SS being a well known name and kids from different gyms look up to them I feel like they shouldve kept that uniform to have people work their way up to it.

Serious Question: Why are they called California Sharks?
from what i know, the program has many teams, and all team names of ACTUAL sharks. So im fairly sure its just another type of shark!

except i'm obsessed with sharks, and i'm 99% sure there's no such thing as a california shark. sharks live in california, so they can be from there but there is no actual shark species called that.

except i'm obsessed with sharks, and i'm 99% sure there's no such thing as a california shark. sharks live in california, so they can be from there but there is no actual shark species called that.
There's a shark species called California Horn Sharks, except we took out the horn because its kinda awkward :p

So we got our prototype of our new uni and it is horrible. What do you do? I think the coaches actually like it and I'm dreading if we actually get them :(

Back