All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just can't believe the gym made their parents buy these mesh things.. I mean, I wouldn't even want my kid practicing in that let only "temporarily" competing in it.

What ever happened to ordering cute practice wear or just a gym shirt and shorts? Not trying to throw shade, but this screams budget dance studio.

#onlycomplainingbecauseeveryoneishypinguptheirnewuniandImdyingtoseeittoo

just to make it clear Ultimate Athletics didnt make the parents or our booster club buy these outfits, the gym paid for them also this is one of 5 practice outfits for our gym.

And Jamlive was a pretty big event for our state thats why we didnt want to wear a plan old shirt n shorts.

Also our uniforms will be in by this weekend :) super excited

"Hating" was probably the wrong word but all I meant was that there were quite a few negative comments about it. And then I stated my opinion. That's all.
Have you read the thread?? :confused:
There were really very few "negative" comments---and they certainly weren't said in a harsh way. In fact, I'd say they were pretty receptive and positive compared to other uniform discussions in this thread. You must be confused.

Maybe it's the gymnast in me, but I love the leo look. I think this trend will improve the overall "image" of our sport. Maybe, just maybe, outsiders will takes us a bit more seriously.

Cells totally nailed this one. The design is beautiful, yet still modest and athletic. Not an easy look to achieve. GK and Twisters, you win.

Back