All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great White Sharks :)
found this one on Tumblr as well.
tumblrmea8dsigts1qm169q.jpg
this is beyond gorgeous she has such a good body too

yes, you can wear a bra with it
Yeah haha I realized that after I replied. I couldn't see it while replying to check my statement b/c I'm on my phone. So I just said I think... Because I didn't want people to jump down my throat! :) I hope we get to see a picture of the back, I'm curious to see if its plain or has anything on it/cutouts

Yeah haha I realized that after I replied. I couldn't see it while replying to check my statement b/c I'm on my phone. So I just said I think... Because I didn't want people to jump down my throat! :) I hope we get to see a picture of the back, I'm curious to see if its plain or has anything on it/cutouts
I'm sure there will be a picture of the back soon! Its so pretty

HOLY AMAZING CHEERFORCE! My favorite thus far! Completely agree with everything and the logo looks perfect! Congrats on a beautiful uni!

I think I kind of like the leo look. I wouldn't mind if we head in that direction.

But anyway, ultimately, that really is what is important. You don't get scored based on how fashionable your uniform is. And a uniform isn't really a fashion statement, or at least it shouldn't be. Your team only has to wear it at competitions to compete, if they're happy in it, that really is all that matters.

From a coach whos girls still compete all-star in pleated skirts . . . you definitely get judged based on how fashionable your uni is. At least from my experience. I find judges see them walking on the floor and automatically assume they're going to be mediocre at times.

Latest posts

Back