All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the design of the huge obnoxious back cut out is courtesy of your gym, not the uni company. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the gym have more say in the design than the uniform company? I thought they just made them according to what the gym says to make? I don't think GK or Not GK just stick that kind of thing on there without the gym saying "Oh, and can you put a huge obnoxious cut out on the back? Awesome, thanks."

Not gonna lie, now I'm dying for a picture. I wanna see the cut out!!!!!!!!
I didn't mean the cut out was Not GK fault. I knew that was full responsibility of the gym. The day continues on and more people are coming in with uniforms twice their size. We got our uniforms today, day of competition, courtesy of our late ordering and it's just a mess.
The back is pretty much all open..
While many people like the uniforms, and say it's comfortable, coming from a girl wearing it... The armpits being half mesh is not comfortable and it's just not a personal favorite..

On my phone hope this works
2012-12-01_11-27-29_625.jpg

I didn't mean the cut out was Not GK fault. I knew that was full responsibility of the gym. The day continues on and more people are coming in with uniforms twice their size. We got our uniforms today, day of competition, courtesy of our late ordering and it's just a mess.
The back is pretty much all open..
While many people like the uniforms, and say it's comfortable, coming from a girl wearing it... The armpits being half mesh is not comfortable and it's just not a personal favorite..

(Not shimmying because your uniforms are all messed up) Maybe the gyms should have athletes help with the design so you don't end up with mesh armpits. :confused:

ETA but it's really pretty!!!!!

This would be cool if you got a matching racer back sports bra as a part of the uniform (like they were talking about earlier in the thread) so it would cover more of your back and you could wear a real bra. I think it's super cute and it'll look great on the floor!
I agree with you. Hate the back cut out. I mean, its cute, but not practical AT ALL. basically no bra would work with that... Even a strapless wuldnt as the back of the bra would sit too high

I think I've been sucked into the Big Reveal. I keep coming on here hoping to see the new UA uniform. Although at this point I think the uniform would need to be able to dance and tumble by itself to live up to my growing expectations. ;)
I'm at the comp UA is at. They are still wearing those mesh things, or atleast some are. I've seen a few girls in them :(

I'm at the comp UA is at. They are still wearing those mesh things, or atleast some are. I've seen a few girls in them :(

I just posted this in Sharkdad's thread too, but seriously. At this point if you don't have uniforms cancel the order. No way would I do business with a company this bad. They've made do without for 3 competitions, I'd keep right on making do. And then get new uniforms for Worlds, and use those as program unis next season.

They'd get plenty of support for taking a stand - probably more support than they'll get for the poor new uniforms. No way can they live up to these expectations at this point - unless the uniforms have flashing lights and improve tumbling! All that's going to happen no matter what they look like (I don't know what they look like ftr) is everyone is going to say "Oh. I expected more." As a parent at this point I'd be happy with a refund and no uniform.

I just posted this in Sharkdad's thread too, but seriously. At this point if you don't have uniforms cancel the order. No way would I do business with a company this bad. They've made do without for 3 competitions, I'd keep right on making do. And then get new uniforms for Worlds, and use those as program unis next season.

They'd get plenty of support for taking a stand - probably more support than they'll get for the poor new uniforms. No way can they live up to these expectations at this point - unless the uniforms have flashing lights and improve tumbling! All that's going to happen no matter what they look like (I don't know what they look like ftr) is everyone is going to say "Oh. I expected more." As a parent at this point I'd be happy with a refund and no uniform.
We canceled and then went to Varsity and got our uniforms in three weeks:)

Well they did get their prototype a couple of weeks ago if I'm correct and made changes so.. I mean I don't know how long things normally take, but I expected this to happen. I believe when we got our last unis, we went 2 or 3 comps without them and got them just in time for WSF.

Back