All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know you are the ish when you fill in for point flyer on a team your not even on, snaps for Apple!
I think he's actually on FORCE other wise why would he have a uni in his size to wear and CALI doesn't have a intl team for him to compete on...

I think he's actually on FORCE other wise why would he have a uni in his size to wear and CALI doesn't have a intl team for him to compete on...

I think he was added in pretty recently. wonder what happened that he had to fill in for them. there was a pic posted today of their old center flyer and she looked fine

The pants came in today so obviously they need altered but we're very happy with the results... we received an overwhelming amount of compliments today, especially after we competed and the lights on the stage made them sparkle like no other!

he aged out and they dont have an international coed, he's not about to quit cheering..

Since when did Cali not have an IOC? Last time I checked they did, which was around the time of their JAMZ competition.

he aged out and they dont have an international coed, he's not about to quit cheering..
He posted on FB and Instagram that he was quitting completely and "wants nothing to do with cheer anymore". I don't follow him so I wonder what changed.

I agree with you here. It's his dream to fly, and how can you kill a dream? Let him live it. He's good!

We're all entitled to our opinions, and I personally despise seeing a male flyer in a main sequence. As much as I'd love to try flying someday, I'd never do it in competition. Just personal preference, and I prefer not to see men in the air.

Back