All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well it certainly covered more than the other 2... but on more than one occasion a boob (in a sports bra - don;t worry, no one was naked) popped out because of how they were cut/where the elastic was. were they cute? absolutely. but were they functional for athletes? nope.

Yea...definitely heard of uniform mishaps with that uni last season

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm starting not to dislike force's as much, they look pretty on the floor
706214_572662332749726_839161508_o.jpg

I think these are new. Premier from California
706022_572636186085674_1431696770_o.jpg

View attachment 58

Interesting is this uniform...

FORCE from California
I don't usually comment on other gym's uniforms but once the shock wore off I started thinking this one actually might have been my favorite of all I've seen if they'd have lost that neck thing and had both sides matching the one with the mesh. If they would have added at least another 4 inches of fabric from top to bottom. of those shorts I would even have liked the belt on this one. Pink and black are also my least favorite uniform colors, but here the colors work.

instead they chose the designer of the micro-mini youth top that made TINYS look inappropriate and the senior's "monokini." some gyms really just need a personal phone call from the USASF.

Omg this. That's all I could think of was those ones from last year (that I think they're still wearing). I love the "personal phone call" - hahahahahaaaaaa would be so great.

They are pretty... And hunty what else do you do with sparkles?

haha--> they ARE pretty. I just don't think IOC teams should have a "pretty" uni.

That being said, where want you guys want, love, and feel good in. So long as that translates to confidence and that confidence gives us fans an awesome routine to enjoy ;)

Back