All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I absolutely love CT love's new uniforms, they're beautiful.
I don't really like UA's. Nude mesh? No, just no.
Force's uniforms I just like, but on the floor they do look very pretty!

Idk, these unis don't have a coed feel at all...

How else can I say this? They just look too girly for me. Swirls, sparkles, and gradient to purple in combination are a little too much. ESPECIALLY since this is an IOC team.

ETA Save the sass for the floor (in moderation if you don't want a deduction, lol) if you have it boys, I don't want to see you "wearing" the sparkle.
Oh no....I just have no words for this. Poor boys.

2012-12-08_16-43-07_322.jpg
Love it on the girls!

i may be a little biased, but i really like UA's uniforms. I first saw them on the mini's and i didnt like them as much because they were baggy and didnt fit properly, but as the senior teams started uploading pictures, i fell in love with them. they are gorgeous. the back is just perfect. its classy and athletic.

on another note, i like how UA's new uniforms aren't getting smaller like some of these new uniforms. in fact their tops seems to come down lower then most and their skirts are not being made with less and less material from years previous.

i wish i was still cheering there because i would love to own this uniform. i absolutely adore it!

Apple is flying? AHH that makes me so happy. I know girls traditionally fly but he's actually really flexible and pretty good from what I've seen. I don't understand how he can compete at two gyms though... Unless he left Cali. Idk but I saw a pic that said he did a smoed girls hair so he's still involved at least... If only with his friends

I actually feel like the Force uni could have easily been designed more athletically - at with least a regular top (or at least two sleeves) and still looked completely gorgeous. It has potential for sure, it's just way too showy for my liking

Back