All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait I'm so confused. So correct me if I'm wrong here.

Apple is on Cali Coed last time I checked (but looking on his twitter it doesn't seem that way anymore). He was asked to fill in on Force/OC/ whatever they are as point flyer.

But if he's truly with Cali, how can he be filling in for a completely different gym? And if he isn't on a Cali team why was he made the star of their showcases by CheerLive? I mean I'm sure he was happy to compete today but I'm just so confused haha.

On the other hand, my parents would be highly upset if we just paid for a new uniform, only to have to pay AGAIN for another one because the teams merged. I wonder if they had some sort of arrangement?

Apple aged out last year. There is no California All Stars International Coed this season. I think you can connect the dots lol

I actually like it too, it's absolutely beautiful but when you really get right down to it...it's a tube top with a strap and some mesh. Also any team that wears this...ALL of your girls better be buff because otherwise this is not going to look good at all.

Let us just say the uniform rule was: Appropriate Uniforms ONLY or risk huge deductions. If I were policing myself as a gym for USASF appropriateness...and risked getting a huge wardrobe deduction, I am not sure I would risk this uniform. As the rules stand now...this uniform complies. I find that interesting...

Its just too tiny. An inch of fabric on the top and a couple on the bottom would do wonders, but then again that's not their look.

I think FORCE's is really cute. A little more revealing than what is ideal but its a very pretty uniform none the less. And I like UA's uniform so much more in that video than in pictures.

That step 1 skirt is beyond flawless!! I love the boys Uni! I can't see why boys uni's can't be as flash as the girls and why anyone would have a problem when it is.

Idk, there's just something different w/ the combo of elements that make up that "flash" for me that I have a problem with.

For instance, I wouldn't mind if the Reign boy's uni was "flashed up" with rhinestones in their name on the chest, but here with that specific shade of purple, those swirls, and the sparkle comes across as the wrong flash for a coed team in my opinion. Like I said, as long as all those boys are happy to wear it, that's all that matters. I personally would much rather throw on a "flashy" athletic uniform more similar to Tribe, Reign, or CA Wildcats.

I'm not from UA, but I'm going to guess that they do not take in to account ever girls skin color. I've always just assumed they use on certain color mesh for all the girls and that the darker skin colors still show through, though I have yet to see a picture of a darker skinned girl wearing a mesh uni. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
The mesh is virtually invisible on all skin tones when seen from afar. And yes we have MANY skin tones in our gym and yes they all tried them On.They were gorgeous on floor this weekend. They unis are athletic, clean and there is simple beauty to them. I as a parent are happy with them and the kids like them alot.

I didn't like it at all when I first saw it but I'm surprised I like how it looks on the floor. and I'm sure all those rhinestones make it crazy sparkly. reminds me of Texas Red for some reason
532587_563436013671347_262443404_n.jpg
gice this two sleeves and id be in love

A few more pics. :)
unis-1.jpg

unis3.jpg

unis1.jpg
As much as I love the girls I think I actually love the guys one more! There's not a single think I can find wrong with it! As for the girls the only bits I don't like are where as previously mentioned the mesh cuts off and also on the skirt where it all cuts off and is just solid purple from the back. Overall though beautiful uniform!

Back