All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of the Fierce/fOrCe coaches are spray tan certified and have a small spray tanning business in the hotel rooms on Thursday and Friday night. A lot of the girls who want to get spray tanned line up in the coach's room and they spray tan them. The best spray tan i've gotten was from my coach and it didn't make me orange at all. Whatever product they use is the absolute best!
I knew it! :D

Fierce's old uni " monokini" was/is/will always be beautiful in my eyes.
At a competition last year I was walking behind the most adorable four-year-old girl from Fierce. She was walking in her two inch shorts with a plumbers crack for about two minutes. Almost took a picture.... but that would have been sooooo wrong. Her mom must have known it was too small for the little pumpkin, because she turned and looked at her backside. She noticed the crack showing and pulled her shorts up. Crack was gone, but mommy gave her the worst wedgie ever. Very wrong for a four-year-old. MAYBE okay for a senior team. In my, oh, so humble opinion.

At a competition last year I was walking behind the most adorable four-year-old girl from Fierce. She was walking in her two inch shorts with a plumbers crack for about two minutes. Almost took a picture.... but that would have been sooooo wrong. Her mom must have known it was too small for the little pumpkin, because she turned and looked at her backside. She noticed the crack showing and pulled her shorts up. Crack was gone, but mommy gave her the worst wedgie ever. Very wrong for a four-year-old. MAYBE okay for a senior team. In my, oh, so humble opinion.
I don't want to see that, regardless of age. Keep your business covered.

How is the monokini any less inappropriate than a cropped uniform? Crack is never okay especially four year old crack.

I think that the blame for that one can be put on GK. My gym ordered shorts for our Tiny-Mini- Youth 1 teams last year and the ones we received were minuscule compared to the samples they had tried on.

To support my previous post, here is the uniform
tinypic.com
aze0xv.png

@IndustryNewsIN: @cheerathletics Panthers allegedly receiving battery powered light-up uniforms w/nude mesh and a Panther wrapping around the side.
Oh lord. Please tell me this is just a rumor... :eek:

ETA; Oh and, my friends team (up here in WA) got new uniforms. I'll post a picture soon... their adorable!

I think that the blame for that one can be put on GK. My gym ordered shorts for our Tiny-Mini- Youth 1 teams last year and the ones we received were minuscule compared to the samples they had tried on.

I saw a couple of teams at WSF with this problem. I don't remember which gym, it was at the mall and hotel and the girls were wearing tshirts. The girls were wearing boy cut spankies under their uniforms and the spankies were longer than the uniform bottoms. One was shorts and the other was a skort.

Back