All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think UA and CT Love nailed it. CT love is officially my new favorite uni.

Force is pretty revealing and that's not my cup of tea when it comes to kids. The design is nice it just needs a few more inches of fabric and whole sleeves (motions just look better with sleeves IMO).

If CA panthers gets light up uniforms for real.....idk what the heck I'll think of that. I will wait to pass judgement but it seems a bit cheesy. All star cheer is crazy sometimes. Everyone is trying to one up everyone else in everything and it just gets a bit silly.

I swear someone mentioned a team having light up unis awhile ago on here....

But yeah, that seems crazy dangerous! What happens if theres an electrical problem, it could hurt. BAD.

Yes, a gym from maybe az??? Had it I forgot their name but they were a small coed 3 they went to us finals in Anaheim this past season!

Anyone that has competed in a uniform with the mesh/rhinestone combo:

How well is it holding up, especially when stunting?
The first day I wore mine (to an exhibition),my mom noticed three small holes, even before I'd ever done anything in the uniform. Since then, we've worn them 3 more times, and the holes have not grown; however, the sticker disk things that we also have on our mesh are coming off. They don't look cute when they come off either because the glue they were adhered with stays there and it's a chesnut brown color.
While stunting during warmups at my most recent comp, I noticed those disks falling off, as well as rhinestones on the big logo on the chest of the uniform. We also noticed those chest-stones fall off while it was being gently hand washed. :rolleyes:

I saw a couple of teams at WSF with this problem. I don't remember which gym, it was at the mall and hotel and the girls were wearing tshirts. The girls were wearing boy cut spankies under their uniforms and the spankies were longer than the uniform bottoms. One was shorts and the other was a skort.

Thus the reason for the bottom length uniform rule. We saw those, too. CP said "mama, they forgot to put on a skirt. They must have REALLY overslept!"

Advanced Cheer Crew from Arkansas City KS
285131_10152151926605494_1073472747_n.jpg

as far as light up uniforms go, they arent tough. i was importing light up shirts for a while. the only difficulty will be the battery packs, which are the size of a deck of cards if not bigger.

It would be the panther eyes, they could light up during a VoiceOver.

*disclaimer* I have no idea what I'm talking about, just free styling.
Interesting, i would like to see that :) i only can assume that they will wear that only at worlds 2013 later. the uniform like that probably is hard to be made so it will take longer time (especially for 36 people). just like what people talk about Top Gun's capri uniform at world 2012, the same thing will happen to that uniform at world 2013 (if they wear it at that time only)

Back