All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE J5 New Unis
1sh7xx.jpg

So, not to encourage the bra brigade discussion, but is there a uniform company out there that will produce a "how the heck do you wear a bra with THAT?" top with a built in bra? Seems like it would be a serious money maker and solve a problem all at the same time. Especially if there was an option for an underwire verses no underwire (depending on the amount of support needed and preference) top.

Our gym is one of the many with this neckline and my daughter is wearing a sportsbra with clear straps I got from an online dance retailer. She's 12 so amount of support isn't terribly important at this point, but the undergarment is.
I think ive mentioned this before on here but my sister had to sew in a regular bra to her majorette uniforms and it worked really well. I have no idea why uniform companies dont do that already. Of course I am sure it would jack up the price way more than it should be to just sew in a bra but I would pay to not have to worry about everyone accidentally seeing what I have.

The ECE uniform is very pretty! The one thing that get me is te rhibestones on the back of the skirt. I understand that it's supposed to be fading but all of a sudden it just cuts off with like a clean break. I think would have looked better if it (I'm not sure how to say this) continued the fade for longer, and then towards the end there would be just like randomly placed rhinestones so it doesn't have such a clean cutoff making it look less chopped off. Not sure if that makes sense.

Back