All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im not sure alot of you know about this but Varsity makes a variety of different bras to go with their uniforms. They are supportive but are made so the straps are unseen. I know we have them and they work wonderful under our uniforms. Since ours are one strap we also have a clear strap that the "blessed" girls can wear. We actually only have 1 or 2 that may need this so it won't be a big deal. But we told the kids that we don't recommend wearing a strapless bra because of accidents like that :)

i am one of those "blessed" people (sometimes it feels more like a curse!) the best thing i ever bought was a clear back nude coloured dance/sports bra. i stitched a regular padded bra into it for extra support (that and its cold in scotland!)
you can make it one shouldered, clear strapped etc etc solutions are out there you just need to find what works for you and buy a few of them!!

I feel like I'm the only one who can compete In a strapless bra.. I'm really small up there and I guess I just have a really good bra :) I have yet to have an issue (knock on wood)

I feel like I'm the only one who can compete In a strapless bra.. I'm really small up there and I guess I just have a really good bra :) I have yet to have an issue (knock on wood)

I often times wear a strapless bra under my sports bra - helps me fill out my uniform top. But I don't know that I could just wear a strapless bra.

I've also used just a strapless bra once or twice to compete and I'm not exactly "blessed" but I'm not apart of the itty bitty ***** committee either lol. Guess my uni top was just really tight or forever 21 makes some great strapless bras.

Neckline1_zps01378741.jpg

Two seasons ago I wore the 1Force uni and I am "blessed" up there and I found a bra that went behind my neck that was hidden under the uni. It got annoying to wear after a long day, but there is no way a strapless bra would help me feel secure.

I've also used just a strapless bra once or twice to compete and I'm not exactly "blessed" but I'm not apart of the itty bitty ***** committee either lol. Guess my uni top was just really tight or forever 21 makes some great strapless bras.
Well I'm like the president of the IBTC and uniform top is pretty snug, but still comfy! Guess it just saves me the hassle of bra shopping ;)

So, not to encourage the bra brigade discussion, but is there a uniform company out there that will produce a "how the heck do you wear a bra with THAT?" top with a built in bra? Seems like it would be a serious money maker and solve a problem all at the same time. Especially if there was an option for an underwire verses no underwire (depending on the amount of support needed and preference) top.

Our gym is one of the many with this neckline and my daughter is wearing a sportsbra with clear straps I got from an online dance retailer. She's 12 so amount of support isn't terribly important at this point, but the undergarment is.

So, not to encourage the bra brigade discussion, but is there a uniform company out there that will produce a "how the heck do you wear a bra with THAT?" top with a built in bra? Seems like it would be a serious money maker and solve a problem all at the same time. Especially if there was an option for an underwire verses no underwire (depending on the amount of support needed and preference) top.

Our gym is one of the many with this neckline and my daughter is wearing a sportsbra with clear straps I got from an online dance retailer. She's 12 so amount of support isn't terribly important at this point, but the undergarment is.
I told my mom that we need to create this. We could be rich!

Back