All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a few more pics
2u5y3yme.jpg

eqa6ygeq.jpg

teqy3uda.jpg

At first glance, Rockstar's uniform is kind of all over the place for me. I'm sure I'll like it more once I see it on the mat under the lights during a routine.

At first glance, Rockstar's uniform is kind of all over the place for me. I'm sure I'll like it more once I see it on the mat under the lights during a routine.

I think that's my feeling about it. The logo especially seems very busy.

The K looks a little like an H to me. I just love their past two unis and the big purple star. I love white uniforms when they're done right and they always did it right. It's just strange associating them with a totally black uniform. Even when Stones wore black for Worlds in 2010, I was like "whoaaa, I'm confused".

On the Rockstar uniform I really like the mesh sleeves and the rhinestone part on the skirt! I like all the rhinestones on top but it reminds me of a glitter glue tube that exploded...I guess I mean that in a good way lol. I also like how the purple halter contiunes on the top continue and then down to the sleeves. Yay Rockstar for creating a fabulous full top!

Back