All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm definitely in the minority here but I kind of feel that there is just a bit tooo much bling on the top - a little bit less/not so concentrated around the logo and I would be happy. Love the skirt, the arms and the back of the top - just the right amount of everything there :)

Rockstar

530500_10151931117372923_422919704_n.jpg
This uniform is flawless. SO well done, and I love how there isn't a discrepancy between the guys and girls. THIS is how uniforms should be done for coed teams.

I LOVE Oregon's uni, it looks so comfortable. I'm pretty sure the girl just bunched up her shorts because that's what most girls do nowadays (though I can't imagine why - it's not like you're going to get picked up at a competition or practice :rolleyes:).

Still, part of me wants to pull a Hamlet and go, "GET THEE TO A NUNNERY!" Along with some other unis in this thread.

Oregon's uniform is sooo cute!
I really like Rockstar's unis, but I do agree..the K looks like an H but overall it's a fabulous uniform :)

I LOVE Oregon's uni, it looks so comfortable. I'm pretty sure the girl just bunched up her shorts because that's what most girls do nowadays (though I can't imagine why - it's not like you're going to get picked up at a competition or practice :rolleyes:).

Still, part of me wants to pull a Hamlet and go, "GET THEE TO A NUNNERY!" Along with some other unis in this thread.
best quote from hamlet hands down

Back