All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think she was inferring any issue...just the reason behind it??? I see happy faces?
Agreed, I didn't think she was calling you out or anything. Just elaborating on the design because she knows about it.

b3k84z.jpg

ank8ex.jpg

it seems that both of these uniforms kind of had the same idea going on with the mesh and halter straps. but i defintely feel VAS made a better choice with how they did it. on Spirix's unis, if they got rid of the broad purple band at the top that continues across to the shoulders, and instead, left it to kind of blend into the mesh and made the halter straps a little thinner, it might have worked better. But i definitely think the mesh works better on VAS, with their lighter colors and the mesh that sort of v's in a little to the solid white of the uniform. i think it's gorgeous.

If I were a Disney Princess who cheered this would totally be my uniform...and this really is meant as a big compliment. :cheerathletics: <---this is now my high-5 emoji
Have you seen those Disney Princess themes wedding dresses? What if someone came up with Disney Princess themed cheer uniforms. I might die of happiness and then by the Cinderella one, b/c she's basically my idol.

Have you seen those Disney Princess themes wedding dresses? What if someone came up with Disney Princess themed cheer uniforms. I might die of happiness and then by the Cinderella one, b/c she's basically my idol.
I knew there was a reason I liked you...:kiss: Cheer Savannah you can thank both Buege and I for your next themed uniform. Pssttt...and it will be so much better than the cocktail waitress uniform with the butt bow.

So there are officially light up uniforms out there...

I just don't get the appeal of the gimmick. With a full light bar of stage lighting I don't even know that you'd really see it more than a good Swarovski crystal detail.

And where is the battery pack?

b3k84z.jpg

ank8ex.jpg

it seems that both of these uniforms kind of had the same idea going on with the mesh and halter straps. but i defintely feel VAS made a better choice with how they did it. on Spirix's unis, if they got rid of the broad purple band at the top that continues across to the shoulders, and instead, left it to kind of blend into the mesh and made the halter straps a little thinner, it might have worked better. But i definitely think the mesh works better on VAS, with their lighter colors and the mesh that sort of v's in a little to the solid white of the uniform. i think it's gorgeous.
Who made these? They are gorgeous!! Love that white one so much

I knew there was a reason I liked you...:kiss: Cheer Savannah you can thank both Buege and I for your next themed uniform. Pssttt...and it will be so much better than the cocktail waitress uniform with the butt bow.
Yes Cheer Savannah!! Each pod can be a different princess or something. I would die from happiness, they could use prince themed music and everything.

ETA but I like the butt bow...lol

Girl you're the best uni designer on the boards get on that!! :p But really though that's such a brilliant idea. Dibs on Belle!
*insert blushing smiley face* Actually I've been sitting here trying to picture how I'd make them look in my head lol. You can be Belle as long as I can be Cinderella! I can actually fit in those little kid princess dresses they sell at Disney World, if its large enough. I took a pic in as many as I could last time I was there in April lol.

DOUBLE POST, I'm sorry!!

Yes Cheer Savannah!! Each pod can be a different princess or something. I would die from happiness, they could use prince themed music and everything.

ETA but I like the butt bow...lol
They could do a Pink-Aurora Uni and a Yellow-Belle Uni and a Aqua-Arielle Uni Oh and a Green-Tinkerbelle uni for mini's....the possibilities are endless. LOL

Back