All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They could do a Pink-Aurora Uni and a Yellow-Belle Uni and a Aqua-Arielle Uni Oh and a Green-Tinkerbelle uni for mini's....the possibilities are endless. LOL
So freaking cute!!! And the guys can have little Prince Charming suit unis.

ETA: I used the wrong form of the word buy in my original post about this. Had to correct myself. I was just too excited about the idea lol

Have you seen those Disney Princess themes wedding dresses? What if someone came up with Disney Princess themed cheer uniforms. I might die of happiness and then by the Cinderella one, b/c she's basically my idol.

I think "someone" just did. Bueges you need to make those!

Just posted some of my High School Unis in the HS Uniform thread if anyone is interested.

Just posted some of my High School Unis in the HS Uniform thread if anyone is interested.
I saw these and tried to reply but I don't think it tagged you :( love them all! Illinois cheer has style!

I think "someone" just did. Bueges you need to make those!
Hmmm...have to finish something's for a bow website. Possibly after I could if I have time...I have a few ideas already lol.

So there are officially light up uniforms out there...

tumblr_m8pyzhohdP1qh8wol.gif

Some of these uniforms are really hard to tell if I really love them or just love how the athletes look in them. Sometimes it's how you wear it that makes it great. The VAS uniform is beautiful, but so are they. Put that short white uniform on someone who is not as blessed, I may not love it. :cool:

Have you seen those Disney Princess themes wedding dresses? What if someone came up with Disney Princess themed cheer uniforms. I might die of happiness and then by the Cinderella one, b/c she's basically my idol.

Ok if there was a Disney Princess cheer uniform...no longer would anyone be worried about moms wearing bows. I would want one for myself! (Kidding...for the most part)

Back