All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just don't get the appeal of the gimmick. With a full light bar of stage lighting I don't even know that you'd really see it more than a good Swarovski crystal detail.

And where is the battery pack?

It's solar power ;)
lol jk, I have no clue what form of electricity is used to power those....
Top guesses
  1. hamster wheel
  2. battery pack
  3. smurf magic

25fku2d.jpg

Cheer Wisconsin
I actually really like these. The colours blend really well, great fit athletic looking. Everything's there for me.

...I like it too. I like the little heart swirl on the bottom left of the skirt.
I never even noticed it was a heart.I love that. Saw these teams at UCA regionals, the uniforms looked great on the floor! Super comfy looking. The only thing I dislike about these is the shoulder cutouts. I just feel like they go down a little far.

On another note, the Varsity All Star catalog cover will be reveled at 3:01 pm today...
What's so special about 3:01?

I never even noticed it was a heart.I love that. Saw these teams at UCA regionals, the uniforms looked great on the floor! Super comfy looking. The only thing I dislike about these is the shoulder cutouts. I just feel like they go down a little far.

On another note, the Varsity All Star catalog cover will be reveled at 3:01 pm today...
Maybe it gives everyone who forgot that extra minute to be prepared and in their seats like the good little boys and girls they are?

hmmmmm, good question... but I love the new avi :p

32zjpck.jpg

This is Dynasty Elite. They are 45 mins from Brandon, said one girl I asked on team, they had never heard of The Fierce Board. I really liked uniform in person. It looks black in this pic, but more charcoal/dark gray, and I had to search for a pic in general for a while before I happened upon one of their uniform. The green on top of the DE is a limish green and then a blue, the blue is in the pattern on the sleeves. The DE pops off that uniform in person. Super sparkly. Wasn't going to post, but felt we could use a another uniform in this thread.

32zjpck.jpg

This is Dynasty Elite. They are 45 mins from Brandon, said one girl I asked on team, they had never heard of The Fierce Board. I really liked uniform in person. It looks black in this pic, but more charcoal/dark gray, and I had to search for a pic in general for a while before I happened upon one of their uniform. The green on top of the DE is a limish green and then a blue, the blue is in the pattern on the sleeves. The DE pops off that uniform in person. Super sparkly. Wasn't going to post, but felt we could use a another uniform in this thread.
Those are so nice looking... I like a lot!!!

Latest posts

Back