All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Slightly off topic but:
My sister bought the 'Belle' dress from the Alfred Angelo bridal collection. I also have a picture of her trying on the limited edition blue Cinderella wedding dress they had. Oh my stars, she looks gorg.
I want those dresses so bad. So. freaking. pretty. They better still be around whenever I get married.
ETA: Wait...limited edition blue Cinderella?! I've never heard of this!

I want those dresses so bad. So. freaking. pretty. They better still be around whenever I get married.
ETA: Wait...limited edition blue Cinderella?! I've never heard of this!
This past year they had a Cinderella Diamond Edition wedding collection with 2 or 3 blue dresses. It just so happened that my sister's Alfred Angelo had that dress in the store for the trunk show when she was trying on dresses. It's hard to find pictures, but they exist!

It's not of her in it (can't seem to find any-she's hiding them from her fiance!) but here's the dress:
m81pxy.jpg

This past year they had a Cinderella Diamond Edition wedding collection with 2 or 3 blue dresses. It just so happened that my sister's Alfred Angelo had that dress in the store for the trunk show when she was trying on dresses. It's hard to find pictures, but they exist!

It's not of her in it (can't seem to find any-she's hiding them from her fiance!) but here's the dress:
m81pxy.jpg
So pretty. I want to try it on!

white bridal dress is back on trend right now. i just love how this fits to one of my favorite actress Anne Hathaway at GG 2013 :)
Anne-Hathaway-in-Chanel-Couture-2013-Golden-Globe-Awards.jpg

Back