All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another view of Trinity girls, and confirming that Angel Rice is still cheering with them (can't remember if it was this thread or not that someone was asking?)
3088yo5.jpg
I've decided that this uniform sorta reminds me of my Pippin costume..I had armor for one scene bit- a chest plate with two straps attaching it to a crotch plate that was cut like a bikini bottom. Except I actually think it looked better than this..

Another view of Trinity girls, and confirming that Angel Rice is still cheering with them (can't remember if it was this thread or not that someone was asking?)
3088yo5.jpg
Those skirts are so short I really just can't. Those uniforms need to go none of the athletes look pleased at all.

Alright, I'm guilty of liking a shoulder cutout and crazy useless strap from time to time but a lower back cutout...really? Just no.

3088yo5.jpg
I seriously want to vomit... Trinity definitely has no sense of fashion at all :cool:

To be fair, I think it looks better on the girls with darker complexions. The first picture we saw of that uniform was on a girl whose skin, unfortunately, nearly matched the gold material. They're actually kinda growing on me.

To be fair, I think it looks better on the girls with darker complexions. The first picture we saw of that uniform was on a girl whose skin, unfortunately, nearly matched the gold material. They're actually kinda growing on me.
I'll agree that it definitely translates better on the darker skinned girls, and with their hair up in a bow it does look more like a cheer uniform and less like a baton-twirler from 1987.
Cutting edge? suuure, let's go with that. Way to be different, Trinity. But even with that being said, I can't justify this as a "good" design :confused:
p.s., Is that a GK logo I see in the top middle of the back...?

Back