All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here are HOT5's uniforms for this up and coming season. We debuted them at worlds.

Here are two pictures. The only thing you can't really see are the red crystal flames on the guys pants.

photo.jpg

210702Z-7885-sxp_6683.jpg

worlds12312.jpg

worlds12292.jpg

The Hot5 ones are beautiful. Something about the male top bugs me though. Too tight, in my opinion, but my mind has also been corrupted by UCA College style.

no I agree. The fit on his chest is fine, but it stays completely skintight all the way to the waist.. wish it were more loose. I know those fabrics are comfortable, but it still looks restricting, IMO.

either way, regardless of that,t hey are beautiful! i slightly see the red flames you're talking about on the males' legs, and i love it. love a gym not afraid to put a little rhinestones on the male version and it seems they put a lot of time into designing both sexes, which makes me happy :)

Edit: I did just notice that on both males pictured, the top rides up 4 or 5 inches and they have black under armour-esque tops underneath.. so maybe they'll be fixed to and these tops were just temporary for worlds ?

I'm confused by the great white one. Why not just get a full length uniform? I don't understand the 3 1/2 inches of skin showing? Am I the minority here?

To me it is iffy. I love it on a college uniform like Louisville, they have half tops but their skirts come up so that there isn't a ton of stomach showing, but for an allstar team it is sort of hit and miss. I can understand the purpose of it for teams who have girls who feel a bit more uncomfortable letting it all hang out. I have seen too many people at competitions that would look way better in a college cut skirt.

I'm confused by the great white one. Why not just get a full length uniform? I don't understand the 3 1/2 inches of skin showing? Am I the minority here?
Our uniforms have always been like that! never too much skin showing since we use the uniform for the entire program. it makes most parents happy to see that they aren't really revealing.

Our uniforms have always been like that! never too much skin showing since we use the uniform for the entire program. it makes most parents happy to see that they aren't really revealing.

Oh, I totally understand the reasonsing and wanting to be conservative. But if your top has 2" added on, and your skirt comes up past your belly button, why not just get a full top or one of those high school style one piece unis? It might be a little more flattering. Just my thought. It's not really important. :)

Good point, I think it looks great! Very clean, I only wish the logos were a little bigger.
Anyways, I like normal crop tops, but to me, you're not going out there to show off your stomach. As long as the uniform looks good I could care less if it's cropped like Great White's, regular crop, or a full top.

ughhhh I wanna post the design picture of ours but I really shouldn't because my mom wasn't even supposed to show me yet...lol I got connectionsss ;)
but we had to start thinking of the bow design...
but ours were inspired by World Cup Starlites. they're.so.pretty. just can't wait to see it in person!!

Back