All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I realllly like the choker on MX's unis...I think that makes the girls uni look so edgy, and that is what catches my eye! :)

ebcwva.jpg

Prodigy Midnight unveils new white uniforms!
I fell in love and then I saw the close up and back with all the writing... why Pa did you have to break my heart with that? They were so perfect....

idk if they're covering up or not, but they DEFIANTLY got new ones. I'm waiting for photos too :eek:
Definitely... and I'm not being mean... you just made the word all caps and I kept staring at it. Trust me, I couldn't spell that word for ages... always abbreviated it but my college professor taught us it's just the word definite with ly at the end.

I fell in love and then I saw the close up and back with all the writing... why Pa did you have to break my heart with that? They were so perfect....

Definitely... and I'm not being mean... you just made the word all caps and I kept staring at it. Trust me, I couldn't spell that word for ages... always abbreviated it but my college professor taught us it's just the word definite with ly at the end.

That word says; "defiantly". Not "definitely" .

Back