All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah I think the guy's uniform with the drastic white to black is what bothers me the most. Maybe the whole uniform could've even been black? I feel like the bows make it too much white I guess because there's not very much of their gold and red and I'd like to see that in their uniforms.
I've never liked uniforms with different colors on the top and bottom..just makes it seem off-balance.

Red bows would look amazing, and I think would change the entire look of the uniform.

I coach minis with white uniforms... I wish I could put them in bubbles at competitions because every moment is an opportunity for them to get their unis dirty. I have half a panic attack every time I see one of them going to sit down. They know now to pull their skirt up and sit on their spankies! Three competitions, one in house performance, and a picture day later and all the uniforms are all still pretty and white!
Haha! I bet, especially when they eat something!

The logo reminds me of RC cola. Is that stuff even around anymore? :)

It's still around, just a smaller U.S. production. They were bought by a Canadian company about 10 years back and is sold as Royal Crown Cola International, which has a slightly different logo. The Dr Pepper Snapple Group handles the U.S. distribution and has drastically cut it back.

But they "defiantly got new ones" isn't what she meant to say. I wasn't being rude at all and if I was I apologize and retract what I said.

Don't apologize. I wasn't correcting you at all! I was tardy to the party, and just happened to see the misspelling. Nothing wrong with your comment. That's how the FB rolls. Carry on!

For the Matrix uniform, how/where is the choker connected on the uniform top. Usually those choker uniforms have in connected to the back of the top but I can't figure out how this one works.

everybody is obsessing over these, and something just seems off for me..maybe it's because the top is white and the shorts are black? And the choker..those will never grow on me. And I feel like the bow should be red or gold, there's just too much white going on.

I think it would balance out the white a little more if the black lining the top edge of the top was thicker like on the boys and if the bottom black band on the top had rhinestones. Other than that I love it. I don't usually like chokers but I really think it balances this one out.

We have white uniforms and my problem is the hard water. We have well water and I'm afraid to wash it with our water. I took it to a dry cleaner after 3 wearings. I hope cp can wear it 3 more times before dry cleaning it again.
I have the same problem...

Back