All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

after seeing SE's new shorts, i could say that only few teams (TG, F5, etc) that could make shorts looking good and fashionable. Shorts will never match with SE's personality on the mat. In my opinion, i think every gym should consider the aspect of their gym's personality on the mat to their uniform :)
See previous posts....SE isn't wearing these as part of their uniform.

Amen! can you imagine how if one of the girls are electrocuted during the routine if they put some electric battery into the uniform?? what a scary thought!
Oh my gosh I don't know why, but that was one of the funniest things I've read on here in a while :p
Seriously though, electric lights with a battery compartment touching sweaty skin is on the top 10 worst ideas ever. You are just asking for someone to get electrocuted or set on fire

I think people forget their is medium between short and matronly. Cheer Athletics is an example of keeping a uniform athletic, appropriate and modern. The straight skirt style, and the amount of white don't really please the eye in SE's uniform either.
the difference is though cheer athetics skirts though is they are much more fitted then the CEA skirts because the back flips out giving the illusion that CEA's skirts are rather large. if that makes sense?

SE's skirt flares?
2u8z1ts.jpg

tumblr_mgvqkfGi7L1r0ez0ko1_500.jpg

if you look at the back of the skirts its baggy which is what i meant by flares lol

sorry the pictures are huge they just wont resize

I mean lights would be fun... If I'm not mistaken, Star Performance Center had a team last year that ended their routine with light up tops! Very unique and innovative... However cheer idk how that would work especially since it's so bright in some arenas

Back